News: Registration is now open!
The Series Standings adds a level of competition to the Bucks 5K Series. Run all seven races for a chance to see your name at the top of the pack!
- Only a top 7 finish (overall and/or in age group) will post your name on the Series Standings.
- Runners must run in at least 4 races to qualify for the Bucks 5k Series overall Championship.
- Your best 4 finishes (by points) will determine your total series points.
- The overall male and female winners will be pulled out of their age groups.
- In the event of a tie, there will be co-champions, and duplicate awards will be provided.
- Each runner from 8th place on receives 1 point for each race finished.